Do you love Peanut Butter as much as I do? Then this one is for YOU!
I am always thinking of ways that I can make sure I get my peanut butter fix at least once a day. From snacking to literally just scooping it out of the jar, peanut butter is so versatile and you can eat it wherever, whenever.
Here’s 10 simple ways to enjoy #PeanutButter
- Peanut butter on Toast
- Apples dipped in peanut butter
- Banana and peanut butter porridge : check my recipe for overnight oats!
- Pancakes and peanut butter
- Make your own peanut butter cups : find out how to make your own.
- The classic peanut butter and jam (or jello!) sandwich
- Peanut butter, jam and banana fruit ice lollies – how to make.
- Strawberry, Greek Yoghurt and Peanut butter #Breakfast
- Chocolate peanut butter milkshake: for #delicious recipe click here.
- From the jar, by the spoonful. #Best
No Bake Peanut Butter & Honey Energy Balls #Recipe
- 3 teaspoons flax seeds
- 200g oats
- 135g smooth peanut butter
- 50g almonds
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 130g honey
- 30g dried fruit
- Mix together all the dry ingredients, melt the peanut butter for 30secs in the microwave to make it mix smoother and then mix in the peanut butter and honey.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then form 15 balls from the mixture
- Freeze the balls for 1 hour until ready to serve to keep them firm.
- These energy balls will last up to 4 days if kept refrigerated or in the freezer, whichever you prefer!