Raspberry & White Chocolate Cookies
Today I made these delicious cookies for my work colleagues and they were so yummy I just had to share the recipe so that you too can make these!
They take 45mins from start to finish and makes up to 30 cookies depending on how you roll them.
- 225g unsalted butter,softened
- 225g caster sugar
- 170g Carnation Squeezy Condensed Milk
- 100g frozen (or fresh) raspberries
- 300g self-raising flour
- 100g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees (160 fan oven)
- Cream butter, sugar, and condensed milk until light and fluffy
- Add in the white chocolate chunks
- Mix the flour with your hands, to form a nice soft cookie dough
- Gently mix in the raspberries
- Grease and line baking tray(s)
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and press down gently on a baking tray
- Bake for 12-15mins until golden but not too dark
- I use two baking trays at once to bake 9 cookies on each tray and bake in batches
- If there is a lot of raspberry juice in a cookie, bake for slightly longer as the cookie will be quite wet and take longer to cook
- Take the cookies out of the oven and out of their tray (lifting the greaseproof paper)and leave to cool slightly on the side which will allow them to harden up before taking off the greaseproof paper. Cookies will appear soft/flimsy when out of the oven but they harden up after a few minutes.