Raspberry & White Chocolate Cookies
Today I made these delicious cookies for my work colleagues and they were so yummy I just had to share the recipe so that you too can make these!
They take 45mins from start to finish and makes up to 30 cookies depending on how you roll them.
- 225g unsalted butter,softened
- 225g caster sugar
- 170g Carnation Squeezy Condensed Milk
- 100g frozen (or fresh) raspberries
- 300g self-raising flour
- 100g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees (160 fan oven)
- Cream butter, sugar, and condensed milk until light and fluffy
- Add in the white chocolate chunks
- Mix the flour with your hands, to form a nice soft cookie dough
- Gently mix in the raspberries
- Grease and line baking tray(s)
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and press down gently on a baking tray
- Bake for 12-15mins until golden but not too dark
- I use two baking trays at once to bake 9 cookies on each tray and bake in batches
- If there is a lot of raspberry juice in a cookie, bake for slightly longer as the cookie will be quite wet and take longer to cook
- Take the cookies out of the oven and out of their tray (lifting the greaseproof paper)and leave to cool slightly on the side which will allow them to harden up before taking off the greaseproof paper. Cookies will appear soft/flimsy when out of the oven but they harden up after a few minutes.
Overnight Oats? What are they I hear you say!?
Recently, I have discovered the best breakfast that works extremely well for me in terms of nutrition, quickness and of course taste!
Simple and healthy breakfast for work and I just want to share this quick, simple recipe with you!
So…what are overnight oats?
Literally porridge oats soaked in either milk,water or yoghurt overnight!
You can add lots of delicious seeds, fruit and toppings (I like strawberry and peanut butter!) and you will not regret it! Once soaked overnight, you do not even have to cook the oats you literally just eat straight from the fridge (don’t knock it until you have tried it!)
Whats the recipe?
You will need:
- A container/jar that has a lid
- Porridge Oats
- Any desired toppings/seeds/fruit (frozen fruit is great for keeping costs down!)
How to make (my own preference!)
- Weigh up 80g of milk/water/yoghurt and place at bottom of container
- Add 60g of oats and pour on top of milk
- Add any fruit/seeds/toppings (I add Flax Seeds, Frozen Strawberries and Peanut Butter)
- Pour one more splash of liquid (milk/water/yoghurt) on top and place the lid on the jar
- Leave in the fridge for everything to soak in overnight – and VIOLA you can eat for breakfast in the morning!
There are so many different flavours to experiment this versatile yummy breakfast with!
You can check out more recipe ideas on Quaker Oats website.
Enjoy this delicious breakfast and of course your journey to simple, delicious yet healthy eating!
Live, love, laugh… x
Please like and share!